A nameserver is a server owned by a web host that is used to manage the domain names associated with a website.
You can change your domain Nameserver (NS)( at any time.
Here is the procedure:
1. Login to https://transworldafrica.co.ke
2. Login using your transworldafrica.com username and password
4. Once logged in, click the Domains > My Domains menu
5. On the My Domains page, select the domain you want to manage, and on the right side, click the Spanner icon to Manage Domain
6. On the Managing Domain page, click "Nameserver" on the left menu.
7. On the Nameservers page, add your nameservers, and click "Change nameservers"